Creating awareness because the professional and personal development of our employees matter
Launched in Ceridian Mauritius in October 2009 and mainly driven by employees, the main objectives of the Ceridian Women’s Network are:
- To breed leadership through engaging activities
- To creating awareness
- To enhancing work/personal life balance through trend-setting activities
- To promoting company activities and employee engagement
During the past few years, the CWN team organized a number of activities, as part of the “Fun @ work” initiative. Activities saw the dynamic participation of employees across all layers of the company.
- Talk on the best-selling book of Stephen Covey – 7 habits of highly effective people presented by Cyril Chee Kim Ling
- Mind and Fun games
- Initiation to Photography
A photography session was hosted by our own internal photographers. This event was the prelude to the Ceridian Photography Club.
Initiation to kick boxing, Managing Personal Finance and Yoga session;
National kick boxing champions and their coach led the session and their demos left the audience speechless!
The standard was extremely high during the food contest and picking an ultimate winner was no easy feat for the tasting panel. The contest allowed Ceridian employees to showcase their culinary talent and participants’ creativity, dedication and enthusiasm were highly commendable.